Todays daily routine have made it really hard for having a clean, smooth and beautiful skin. Though you do not need to have a lot of makeup and stuff to cover up your zits and pimple and marks, a clean skin can save you from all of this very easily. The condition is surely that you continue to follow your routine. But what is considered as a best skin care routine is the question that most people find difficult to understand.
In order to have a perfect skin care routine, the first thing you have to determine is that what elements you would include in your daily routine. One thing that needs top be taken care of is that the elements need to be actionable, real, timely and doable. We don’t want ourselves to just create fantasies and make a table thats impossible to take action on and just a random piece of paper to keep lying.
Best Skin Care Routine
There are 3 main elements that are a must to be included in your daily skin care routine. These are:
- Cleansing — Washing the face.
- Toning — Make your skin even
- Moisturizing — Hydrating and soothing the skin.
When you set your routine to do these tasks perfectly then your skin will surely be pollutant free, dirt free and less prone to infections and darkness.
What is the main function of having this routine? To tune up your complexion and smooth your skin. You have to be patient and consistent with your routine in order to get the best results. Having breaks in your daily routine, inconsistency or being impatient may not expose your expected results. You may check your progress after three or four days but have to continue your skin care routine order for at least eight weeks
Choosing The Products For The Right Skin
You might be doing all the procedures correctly but still do not get the results right. This may be due to the fact that you did not choose your products as per your skin type. The best way to start any schedule is to have the perfect tools and arms. Therefore, having the right products before starting is a necessary step. Following is a List of Different Skin Types. Identify what skin type you have to start your routine.
- Normal skin; it is a well balanced skin that is not too oily nor dry.
- Oily Skin; this type of skin has visible pores and glossy and shiny skin
- Dry Skin; its really tight and rough and need to be hydrated and moisturized more than other types.
- Combination Skin; a combination skin vary in T-shape and cheeks. The T-shape with forehead and nose are oily whereas the cheeks are mostly dry.
Start Your Perfect Skin Care Routine Order
After you have identified your skin type and have get yourself the perfect set of products, it time for work.
Step 1 - Cleansing
The very first step that you need to follow is cleanse your face. Washing your face is the ultimate phase. Cleansing helps your face pores clean, skin healthy and breathing Did you knew that there is a right way of cleansing your face? Following is a process that helps you how to wash your face in the right way.
- Rinse your face with warm water.
- Take a little cleanser in your palms, add a little drop of more warm water and your hand together until the solution emulsifies.
- Work the emulsified solution everywhere throughout the face; start with the nose and cheekbones, moving outward.
- Try doing it back and forth, over the scaffold of the nose, and down and around the nostrils.
- At that point draw hovers around the eyes, work up and outward on the brow, around the ears, down the sides of your face, facial structure/jawline, and do little circles up the neck.
- After this rinse your wash and remove the solution completely with warm water.
- After your face is cleansed, dry your face by patting it with a soft towel.
Step 2 - Toning
A toner helps you clean and absorb all the dirt and pollutant particles that may have been left during cleansing. It also helps in balancing the pH and even the skin.For acne-prone skin, a toner is the best practice in order to avoid acne, pimple, zit and its marks.
The best way to application is using a cotton pad and gently apply the toner covered cotton pad all over the face.
Step 3 - Moisturizing
This is the final step to the perfect Skin care routine order. After cleansing and Toning your face, you have a clean face with no pollutant, dirt or any other type of contamination, but now your face may face dryness if you do not hydrate and moisturize it. Its time to smooth your skin and prevent it from water loss and dryness.When applying a moisturizer, don’t just apply it in rashly way but be gentle.
- Take the required amount of Moisturizer in your hands
- Apply it at different parts of your face
- Spread the moisturizer all over your face by gently massaging and let it dry to absorb
Even though you have done the entire Skin care order perfectly does not mean that the enemies to fine skin, i.e. the environmental pollutant would not attack you again. You have to keep your skin care routine consistent and in order to have a smooth skin, just be patient and be the beautiful. By having your best skin care routine, feel yourself beautiful and stunning and Glow to show your confidence.Get The Ordinary promo codes for glowing skin
Sara is a recognized content writer for many famous websites, concentrated on arranging, composing and appointing substance to dig into the locale's most significant divisions. Saira is great connecting with business visionaries and business pioneers to reveal their adventures and recount to their accounts.
Subscribe and stay updated