Select Your Location
All You Need to know for a good gaming setup for beginners.
- Last updated: Mar 24, 2023
The blog that we have brought for you here at SSM now is by far the most informative with respect to the tech world. It is something that is specifically for the gaming freaks, and for the beginners who have just stepped into this crazy world of gaming, computers and technology. This is an excellent educational blog for the beginners specifically, we have covered all the basic issues and hurdles that one may face while setting up the play station with the system and/or laptop screen. Whether it be remote play connection settings, network settings or how to get the mouse back on laptop screen, you'll be able to find all the minor and beginner solutions in this blog.
There are various problems that the beginners face when it comes to making up and dealing with the whole gaming set up that they might want to get familiar with, they face very minor and major problems both at the same time, because those problems are indeed minor but if not resolved they cause a halt to the whole gaming system and one can't really move forward to doing anything let alone playing, such as when the cursor gets stuck onto the screen or doesn't appear at all. So this blog here is to help you out to know as to how to get mouse back on laptop screen or the simpler things like how to connect airpods pro to laptop.
Super Saver Mama has come up with this amazing piece of writing for you to take advantage from and be able to get your hands on all the stuff you need to set up your beginner's gaming zone.
Whilst playing and not just while playing there are other various things that take place while using a beginner's setup where one doesn't know the basic things as to how to screen shot on hp laptop screen, or how to be using laptop as monitor for ps4 or maybe once again a very simple thing as to how to play zombies on call of duty mobile.
All of these are very minor problems but in case they aren't resolved they won't let you even get ahead with the starting point!
So it is very important to be able to resolve these minor problems at hand.
Foremost thing is to know how to get mouse back on laptop
Solution 1: Restore the Disappearing Cursor in Windows 10 Using Windows Function Keys
The install of Windows ten may deactivate the mouse cursor's functionality, resulting in the mouse pointer disappearing on Windows 10. If this is the case, hitting the Windows function keyboard may be able to help.
The Windows buttons you should press differ depending on model of keyboard and mouse you're using. To get your disappearing cursor visible again in Windows 10, try the following combinations: Fn + Fn/F3 + Fn/F5+ Fn/F9 + F11. Fn + F3/ Fn + Fn/F5 + Fn/F5 + Fn/F9 + F11.
If using the Fn keys to restore the mouse pointer doesn't work, there could be a problem with the mouse adapter in Windows 10. Because changing the Windows operating system can cause driver or program compatibility issues. You really should roll back or upgrade your mouse driver to fit Windows 10 using the appropriate mouse drivers.
Solution 2: Update the Controller Driver in Windows 10 to Fix the Lost Cursor
Because the mouse cursor is missing and the mouse isn't working, we can only update the mouse driver using the keyboard:
1. To open the Run box, press the R + Windows keys together.
2. To open Device Manager, type devmgmt.msc and press Enter.
3. To switch to the devices list, press Tab.
4. Scroll to Mouse as well as other pointing devices using the arrow keys, then expand it with the right arrow key.
5. Choose the mouse device with the down arrow key.
6. To access the context menu, press F10 + shift.
7. Using the arrow keys, select Update driver and press Enter.
8. Finish the updates by following the on-screen installation instructions, and then check if the missing cursor or mouse issue still exists on the Windows 10 desktop PC or laptop.
Solution 3: Reinstall the Mouse Driver to Resolve the Mouse Pointer Disappears in Windows 10 Problem
If the mouse pointer disappears after updating the mouse driver on Window 10, the current mouse device version could be conflicting with Window 10. To recover the missing window 10 mouse pointer or fix the cursor disappearing after the Creators Update problem, you could attempt rolling back your mouse driver. Here's how to do it:
1. As the solution, repeat steps 1-4. 2. Press the Enter key.
3. Press Enter a few times till the square on General appears.
4. To get to Driver, press the right arrow key.
5. Press Tab a few times until the Roll back driver option is chosen, then press Enter.
6. Finish the installation by following the on-screen directions.
7. Restart your computer, and the mouse cursor ought to be normal again.
Let's now find out as to how one can be using laptop as monitor for ps4
The good news is that you can still use your laptop as a monitor; it's just a little trickier than you may think.
You may connect your PS4 to your laptop in a variety of methods, but the two easiest are to use a capture card or a streaming service/Remote Play.
Using A Video Capture Card To Connect Your Laptop To Your PS4
A video capture card is a little gadget that lets you view and record content from your console on another device. There are devices that are reasonably inexpensive and can be purchased online through Amazon.
When streaming or recording console games, most people use a video capture card.
Unfortunately, they're not ideal for straight gaming due to input slowness, but if you're willing to live with screen recording your games, they should suffice.
- HDMI cable for PS4 console on laptop
- S-Video Connection Cable for Video Capture Card Step 1
- Connect your video capture card to your laptop via USB and run the installation suite to install the programme.
Connect the video capture card to your PS4 console using an S-Video connection cable, which you can find online. Connect the HDMI-in to the video capture card and the HDMI-out to the PS4.
Turn on your PS4 and launch the video capture card software on your laptop after it's connected. You should now be able to see your console on your screen and be ready to play.
Using Remote Play With Your Laptop And PS4
If you're not familiar with Remote Play, it's a streaming service provided by Sony.
Remote Play allows PC and Mac users to play PS4 games on their computers' monitors, while it may also be used on laptops.
You Will Require the Following To Play Remotely
PS4 Account Internet USB Cable Laptop PS4 Console PS4 Account Internet USB Cable Step 1
On your laptop, go to Sony's website and download the most recent version of the Remote Play app. Make sure the programme version you choose is compatible with your operating system, whether it's Windows or Mac.
Switch on your PS4 and go to the console settings once it's been installed. Then, using the steps below, you should be able to allow a Remote Play connection:
Enable Remote Play Connections in Settings > Remote Play Connections
To use Remote Play, you'll need to have your console turned on, although it's better to leave it in sleep mode to save battery. You can do so by visiting:
Set Features Available in Rest Mode > Settings > Power Save Settings > Turning on the PS4 from the network is enabled.
After you've installed Remote Play on your PC, go to Settings and modify the frame rate and resolution to your screen's requirements for the greatest gameplay experience — the more powerful your laptop is, the higher the graphic settings you may keep.
Use the USB port on your laptop to connect your PS4 controller. You can also connect it wirelessly by pressing the PlayStation and Share buttons on your controller at the same time.
Connect your controller to your laptop using the USB controller after the LED lights begin to flash. Pairing will take about four to five seconds; repeat if required.
Now open your Remote Play software on your laptop and log in with your PlayStation Network account information. Make sure your PS4 is turned on (even if it's in standby mode) otherwise you won't be able to connect your console to your laptop.
You should be able to play PS4 games on your laptop at this point.
Playing PS4 Games With A PS4
PS Now is a Sony cloud gaming service that allows you to play PS4 games over the internet from your laptop or PC, without the need for a hardware PS4. It's powered by the PlayStation Network, and the media is sent directly to you.
The quality will be determined by the speed of your internet connection; if it is slow, you will notice a lag with input delay
PS Now is fantastic because it doesn't require a PS4 – or any other system – to utilise. The disadvantage is that it might be somewhat costly because you'll have to buy the games, which isn't ideal if you already have them on your console.
Stores like Currys PC World, Lenovo and laptops Direct at SSM will let you have all of it at very reasonable rates with all the discounted coupons and the discount codes that are there to be taken advantage from and to help you set up a gaming zone of your very own whilst having a pocket friendly budget.
Know how to screen shot on hp laptop
Whatever you like and to call them, screengrabs, screencaps, or screenshots, this unique function allows users to take a snapshot of your desktop computer.
When you're at work and want to demonstrate coworkers how to make changes to a webpage, or when you're on the phone with family across the country and want to take a picture of them, screenshotting comes in handy. One of game-changers of the current computer age is the ability to capture those moments immediately from your display and store them as image files.
HP® continues to make huge leaps and strides toward maximising computing convenience as one of the world's leading leaders in computer manufacture. We'll show you how to take a screenshot of your desktop in a variety of ways, from tapping a few keys to using screencasting software.
There are multiple ways that helps you as to how to screen shot on hp laptop screen which are as follows
- Full-screen mode is the default setting.
- HP laptops and PCs run Chrome or Windows operating systems, allowing you to take snapshots with an one keystroke. The Press Enter button, which is usually found at the upper right of your keypad, is written as Prt SC or PrtScn. You can use this button to capture your full desktop screen.
- The captured image, on either hand, is not immediately stored; instead, it is copied to your computer's memory. To save that hovering screen capture as an image, follow the steps below.
- To capture your entire screen, press windows key & Screenshot at the same time. To indicate a good snapshot, your display will darken for a brief moment.
- Open an image-editing application (Microsoft Paint, Photoshop, GIMP, and Paint Shop Pro will all work).
- To paste the snapshot, open the new picture & hit CTRL + V. One can also right-click & choose Paste from menu.
- Save the image as PNG or JPG and save it in a convenient location for easy distribution.
The other option for partial screen is to use the usual method.
Snip & Sketch enables selective copying pasting easier than ever before when you don't want to capture a snapshot of your complete screen but only a piece of it.
In an Oct update for Window 10 laptops, a default option feature was released, essentially allowing users to take parts of the display without the usage of third-party software. These steps would explain the process of grabbing and saving.
At the same moment, press Window + S + Shift. Your mouse will transform from a pointed mouse to a direction cursor as your screen fades to a white overlay.
Select the area of the screen that you would like to take screenshots of. The snip will disappear from the screen and also be saved to the clipboard.
- Open a picture software.
- To paste this snapshot, open the new picture and hit CTRL + V.
- Save the snapshot as a PNG or JPG file and store it in a good place.
Tool for snipping
The trimming tool is a great integrated function that allows users to select any-size areas of your screen for rapid grabbing, irrespective of whether your laptop runs Windows 7, 8, 10 or Vista.
The snipping tool is included with all Windows desktop PCs, and it may be found in the start menu. The steps will take you through a 3 screenshotting process after you've obtained them.
- To build a fresh snip, click "New" or N+Ctrl with in snipping tools application.
- Drag the pointer mouse across the required area to create a rectangle shape.
- To save the snapshot as a JPEG or PNG file, click the drive icon with in snipping tool toolbar.
- This snipping tools offers a multitude of additional features, such as the ability to alter modes. You can snip in two other ways in addition to the standard rectangle snip.
- You can catch in any form or shape with unrestricted snipping. The unrestricted mode makes it easy to capture circular, ovals, and figure specs.
- With a single click, Window clip snaps a snapshot of your current window.
A entire snip grabs the entirety of the screen. This is very useful for the dual monitor users who would like to take a snapshot of both displays at the same time.
The snipping feature has a highlighter and pen option, allowing you can draw on the screenshot to create comments and spot obvious and simple.
Snagit is ideal for the frequent annotator and photo editor, with an intuitive UI and a slew of extra advantages that make screenshotting a joy.
Snagit enables video grabbing, which may record a scrolling screen, in addition to taking screenshots, resizing, and modifying them. These procedures will ensure that you are screen grabbing as efficiently as possible.
- Open the Snagit app once it has been downloaded.
- To use the snapshot camera, click red circle link at the top of your screen.
- For a screenshotted image, choose the camera button, and for a screenshotted video, select the recorder icon.
- Choose which screen you want to snap.
In the Snagit app, your computer image will show. The clip image could be , annotated, edited, resized, saved and copied from there.
On an HP tablet, how do you snap a screenshot?
The default method
Taking a screenshot on an HP tablet, whether it runs Windows or Android, is a little different than taking a snapshot on to an HP laptop or desktop. You'll simply need to follow basic two-step approach instead using keyboard keys or built-in screenshot tools.
At the same moment, press & hold the power and volume down buttons. The screen would flash after around a 2-second hold, indicating that a snapshot has been taken.
To retrieve the screenshotted image, go to the photo folder on your iPad.
Even though your device's built-in photo editing allows for cutting and resizing, this may not be as quick as utilising an application that enables for portion controlled screen captures.
Super Screenshot lets you select the appropriate region while also adding text, notes, blurring, and resizing options. Super Screenshot also has a simple share option that allows you to transmit your image to a different destination with a single button push.
All of these steps are pretty easy to be followed whereas all of the items that you need in order to set up your beginner's gaming set up you can easily find all that you need at Ebuyer exclusively at Super Saver Mama where we have the solution to all your problems!
Figure out how to play zombies on call of duty mobile
Zombies were finally added to Call of Duty: Mobile with the most recent update. Here's all you need to know about the fresh new mode, including some helpful hints and suggestions.
What is the best way for me to play Call of Duty: Mobile Zombies?
The Zombies mode in COD: Mobile is now available. Make sure your game is up to date, then go to the main menu and select Zombies.
What are the game modes in Call of Duty: Mobile Zombies?
In COD: Mobile, zombies play an important role. There are raid modes and a survival mode, so you should be able to find anything that suits your needs.
Raid Mode is a game mode that allows you to fight
You must survive 8 rounds of zombies in standard mode and 12 rounds in hardcore mode to finish a raid. Following that, you and your remaining comrades will battle a huge Abomination in a specialised arena.
Killing zombies, mending windows, and clearing rounds will all score you points. Points can be used to unlock additional regions of the game, as well as to buy weapons and upgrades.
Easter Eggs and Secrets
Want to see all of Call of Duty: Mobile Zombies' hidden features, from the secret boss battle to the Death Machine? We've put together a handy guide to assist you, so go over to our secrets and easter eggs website for additional details.
Survival Mode is a game where you have to survive
Survival mode, a more familiar Zombies encounter, puts you in the same predicament as prior games. In a team of four, you're entrusted with surviving wave after wave of undead, fighting enemies indefinitely until you die. To live, you'll need to update your weapons and yourself, and avoiding death throughout the continual waves of adversaries is a difficult undertaking.
Do I get anything if I play Zombies?
Each mode has its own set of prizes. You have three chances to win rewards each day, so if you're feeling confident, start with Hardcore because the rewards are better.
Every day at 12am UTC (7pm EST, 4pm PST), the rewards reset, giving you three more chances to win. The most prizes come from completing a run, and the higher the quality of your loot, the more rounds you survive.
Because the prize chance counters in Survival mode and Raid mode are different, you'll get three of each each day. Your counter, on the other hand, is shared across Normal and Hardcore raids.
You'll gain gun skins, characters, and emotes; make sure to equip your Legendary and Epic weaponry as well, as the rarer your gun skin is, the more damage you can deal to zombies!
Tips & Tricks for Zombies
You'll be thrown right into the middle of the action in COD: Mobile Zombies. Here are a few helpful hints to help you get started.
- If you lure zombies through and activate traps, you can instantly kill hordes of them. They're marked by red boxes all across the map, and they make quick work of the undead even in later rounds.
- Teammates can immediately seize your Mystery Box guns, so keep that in mind if you're attempting to keep a weapon for yourself and a random teammate is lurking online.
- Headshots are always a good idea. You'll be sinking full magazines into single zombies if you don't have the extra damage.
- Always be on the move. If you stay still, zombies will easily corner you.
- Leave one zombie alive at the end of a game if you need time to boost your perks or get some weapons and ammo. This effectively allows you an indefinite amount of time to muck around with it until you kill it.
- The perks to look out for include Juggernog, Double Tap, and Deadshot Daiquiri. If you can afford it, get them as quickly as possible - you'll find them in soda machines.
- Avogadro and Brutus are exceptional adversaries who appear alongside their zombie companions and puppies to wreak mayhem. Keep a watch on Avogadro, who shoots electricity at you from afar, and strafe. Don't let Brutus have a clear shot at you since he charges at you at breakneck speed.
- The gun loadout you choose in the menu has a significant impact on Zombies. In game mode, the attachments and camos you place on are utilised. Using Epic and Legendary skins increases your zombie damage by 30%, so don't forget to use your most flashy paint jobs.
- In this game mode, 'training' zombies is a crucial ability.
In short if these tips are carefully learned and followed one would easily know as to how to play zombies on call of duty mobile.
It is actually really easy so know how to connect airpods pro to laptop
Put the AirPods in the cover and press & hold the little button on the rear until the status light on the back starts flashing white. Your AirPods should appear in the "Add an item" window in the PC's Bluetooth setup, where you may pair and connect them with a click.
Here's a whole step-by-step guide with photos.
- Make sure your AirPods are fully charged before putting them in their case.
- From the Start menu, go to Settings on your computer. Above the power button, there's a gear-shaped icon. You may also use the Start menu search box to look for "Settings."
- From the Start menu, select Settings. Business Insider/Dave Johnson
- Select "Devices" from the drop-down menu.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on at the top of the "Bluetooth & other devices" section. The switch should be coloured blue and slid to the right.
- Select "Add Bluetooth or other device" from the drop-down menu.
- In Settings, make sure Bluetooth is turned on, then click the Add Bluetooth option. Business Insider/Dave Johnson
- Click "Bluetooth" in the Add a device window.
- Remove the AirPods case's lid.
- For several seconds, press and hold the little button on the rear of the case until the status light on the front of the case begins to flicker white.
- The AirPods are put into pairing mode by pressing the button on the rear of the case. Business Insider/Dave Johnson
- On your PC, the AirPods should appear in the list of devices that can be paired. After a few moments, they may appear as "Headphones," then change to "AirPods."
- Select "AirPods" from the drop-down menu.
- You should see the AirPods appear in the list of available devices once they've been in pairing mode for a while. Business Insider/Dave Johnson
- The AirPods will connect to Windows and a success message will appear. After that, click "Done." You may now use AirPods to listen to audio from your computer.
- After the Bluetooth configuration is finished, click "Done" to exit Settings. Business Insider/Dave Johnson
Follow the steps above and one would know how to connect airpods pro to laptop very easily.
- Clothing and Accessories
- Nov 27, 2022
- Clothing and Accessories
- Nov 27, 2022
Leave a message
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*