Select Your Location
5 Best Hunting Boots for Wide Feet
Hunters with wide feet often find it super hard to get the right pair of hunting boots that fit their feet perfectly. Style, color, and design come secondary, even finding the accurate size becomes difficult for the hunters for their wide feet.
However, there are some brands that specifically design the best hunting boots for wide feet. The perfect fit for the wide feet helps the hunters in crossing miles without any discomfort and makes the overall hunting experience more thrilling.
Here are enlisted some of the top hunting boots for wider feet by some foremost brands, so pick the best ones for yourself.
1# Irish Setter Men's 860 Elk Tracker Hunting Boots
The Irish Setter Men's 860 Elk Tracker Waterproof 1000 Gram 12" Big Game Hunting Boot is specifically designed for hunters with wide feet. The advanced technology used to fabricate these hunting boots keeps the wide feet nice, warm, and comfortable.
- Made with 100% Leather
- Synthetic sole with perfect traction to prevent slipping.
- Arch support.
- 1000g 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Extra cushioning for improved comfort.
- Waterproof with Gore-Tex technology.
- Bulls-Eye Air Bob Aggressive sole for traction.
- Lightweight and Long-lasting.
- ScentBan technology to destroy odor-causing bacteria.
Price: $254.86 - $409.99
2# LABO Men's 10" Winter Snow Hunting Boots
Another superior choice for wide feet hunters is the LABO Men's 10" Winter Snow Hunting Boots. They can be your greatest companion on several hunting trips and can be bought at affordable rates from Zappos. The lace-up style makes the adjustment of the boot convenient and renders an elegant appeal.
- Made with 100% leather.
- 10 INCH Heel Height.
- Rubber Sole that makes them flexible.
- Robust and Reliable.
- The shaft measures approximately 10" from the arch.
- Oil-resistant and Slip-resistant.
Price: $29.99 - $35.99
3# Cungel Men's Camo Hunting Boots
Cungel has designed these amazing Camo hunting boots that provide additional comfort and support to the hunters with wide feet. The boot has a raised toe bumper and rubber fabrication that manifests that Cungel has given proper attention to every detail of these hunting boots, making it a favorite choice of most hunters. The best part is that they are perfect for both hunting and hiking.
- Made with a blend of polyurethane and rubber.
- Shaft measures approx. Ankle" from arch.
- Sturdiest and comfortable.
- Laced-up style and great grip.
- Lightweight and maneuverable.
Price: $65.00 - $66.00
4# Rocky Men’s Sport Utility Pro Hunting Boots
Wish to withstand exciting challenges throughout your hunt? Not finding the right pair for your wide feet? Then get your hands on these reliable and innovative boots by Rocky at economical rates at ShoeCarnival. The high-tech features of the Rocky Men’s Sport Utility Pro Hunting Boots make the hunting experience even more adventurous.
- Made with Nylon and Leather
- Rocky Waterproof construction.
- 1,000 grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation.
- 10 inches in height.
- Sport Utility outsole for traction and stable footing.
- Durable and comfortable.
Price: $137.00 - $265.96
Muck Boot Men's Arctic Pro Hunting Boots
Muck Boot Men's Arctic Pro Hunting Boots are one of the best Muck Boots for Hunting and makes an ideal choice for your wider feet as they adjust perfectly to the contours of your feet. The stretch-fit keeps the wide fit super comfortable, warm, and fatigue-free for a longer time.
- Made with 100% Synthetic material.
- 17-inch height for added protection.
- Comfort and Flexibility due to the 8 mm neoprene.
- Bob-Tracker outsole is rugged and robust.
- High-grade rubber for extra toughness.
- Lightweight EVA midsole for maximum cushioning.
Price: $151.76 - $281.81
Finding the perfect hunting boot for your wider feet can be a bit harder but this article is surely going to help you with choosing the best one for yourself. However, out of all the aforementioned hunting boots, Elk Tracker by Irish Setter is the top choice of most hunters because of the extraordinary comfort it renders. Besides, there is a chance to shop the most affordable hunting boots as well, only if you pick the right stores as discussed above.
5 Best Hunting Boots for Wide Feet FAQs
- What boots do you wear for deer hunting?
Most whitetail hunters prefer rubber boots with scent-control properties when it comes to deer hunting. They trap the scent and avert the odor to escape your feet.
- Are leather hunting boots waterproof?
Yes! Most branded leather hunting boots are waterproof. However, hunters also apply silicone spray during rain to their leather boots to maintain their supple texture.
- What is the warmest rubber hunting boot?
Muck Boot Men's Arctic Pro Hunting Boots is the warmest hunting boot.
Leave a message
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *