Select Your Location
5 Best Scope Rings for Long range Shooting
- Last updated: Jun 8, 2023
For hunters targeting long-distance games, scopes are the most important piece of gear needed for a successful hunt. Equally important are the scope rings, which are going to connect the scopes with a hunting weapon.
A high-quality scope will give you the edge, and you might spend a good amount of time looking for the best rifle scopes, but when it comes to the equipment (without which rifle scopes are useless), you might not give much heed.
You need to remember that this little piece of tech is going to keep your scope in place against the heavy recoil; therefore, you must invest in quality rifle scope rings. In this article, you will find a list of the 5 best scope rings for long-range shooting.
1) Vortex Optics Pro Series Riflescope Rings
Pro Series rifle scopes ring adds a touch of refinement to your shooting gears. It combines durability with reliability and creates a rock-solid mount for your scope.
The best features of Vortex Optics Pro Series Riflescope Ring:
- You get one ring free on every order.
- For 1 inch tubes, there are two heights versions available.
- For 30mm tubes, there are 4 different height options are available.
- After much testing Vortex produced these highly reliable scope rings that provide high precision and consistency.
- This Vortex ring uses four T-25 Torx-style cap socket screws for unmatchable support.
- It is very lightweight; 48. 7 Grams.
- It is type 2 anodized metal in matte black.
- It has laser engraved torque features.
- It features an integrated recoil for the lug.
Price: $64 - $79
Get Vortex Optics Pro Series Riflescope Rings now
2) Weaver Grand Slam Rings for Riflescopes
For the shooters who want maximum performance from their equipment, Weaver's grand slam rings are the best. Weaver rings are known for their top-notch quality material and ground-breaking design. They offer numerous advantages, including consistent accuracy, incredible gripping power, scratch-free and stress-free mounting, and scope value preservation.
The best features of Weaver Grand Slam Ring:
- It is made of durable and rock-solid steel.
- Weaver cross lock design means a tight, secure fit on your rifle
- It features a synthetic pivoting insert within a steel outer ring, allowing for nearly 100% surface area contact between your scope and the ring.
- Each ring is produced from a single solid piece of steel, with the top and bottom halves of the ring perfectly aligned.
- It has an integrated square lug which ensures no optic movement during recoil.
Get Weaver Grand Slam Riflescopes Rings now
3) Vortex Optics Riflescope with Bubble Level
We love this product for the extra feature it provides i.e. bubble level. It is best for long-range shooting, you can use this bubble level to align your rifle vertically. This will eliminate any errors that may occur when firing a canted rifle.
The best features of Vortex Optics Riflescope with Bubble Level:
- Mounts swiftly and smoothly to the riflescope tube.
- It is best for long-range shooting precision.
- The bubble level ensures that the rifle is perfectly vertical eliminating the potential shooting errors.
- It is available in four options; 1 inch, 35mm, 34mm, and 30mm.
Price: $34 - $39
Get Vortex Optics Riflescope with Bubble Level now
4) Monstrum Precision Picatinny Scope Rings
With the Monstrum Tactical Precision Scope Rings, you can align your shot at the exact height you want! Each set of scope rings is handcrafted to a specified height requirement. You can select the height that best suits your rifle's configuration and desired cheek weld.
The best features of the Monstrum Precision Picatinny Scope Ring:
- Picatinny mounting systems are compatible with the base.
- The Torx locking screw system enables quick and strong tightening while also preventing the peeling of the screws.
- Rings having a diameter of 1 inch are only for use with regular 1-inch scope tubes.
- For maximum tolerance, the rings are made of lightweight 6061-grade aluminum with a heavy-duty steel mounting mechanism.
- All Picatinny mounting systems are compatible with the Picatinny base (Weaver mounts are not compatible).
- There are four different heights to choose from: 0.80 inches, 1.00 inch, 1.20 inches, and 1.35-inches.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty.
Price: $9.57 - $15.95
Get Monstrum Precision Picatinny Scope Rings now
5) Burris Optics CZ-Style Scope Rings
Many shooters have traditionally preferred Burris rings and bases due to their strength, dependability, and fit. Each Burris ring is crafted from a single piece of steel, with the top and bottom halves exactly aligned.
The best features of Burris Optics CZ-Style Ring:
- It is made through solid steel ensuring reliability and precision.
- It easily mounts to your riflescope.
- Each CZ-style ring is crafted to bear the recoil and stay stable.
Price: $42.95 - $50.30
Get Burris Optics CZ-Style Ring now
It is of utmost importance that these tiny shooting gear, scope rings, are sturdy and reliable. If scope rings are of poor quality, they will not keep your scope stable, making it pretty much useless for you. It is important that you get a quality scope ring with proper height. Otherwise, your shooting angle will be incorrect, and you will miss the shot.
So, now you know how much difference these seemingly trivial rings can make in your overall shooting experience. Get any of the scope rings from our top 5 picks at a discount from Walmart and make killer shots on your next hunt.
- Clothing & Accessories
- Nov 21, 2022
Leave a message
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*