So you ordered a few items from SHEIN and now you want to return one or more of them. No problem! SHEIN offers free returns on all orders within 60 days of delivery.
Here's everything you need to know about returning your SHEIN order.
Yes, Shein does offer free returns for most items
Here at Shein, we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If you're not satisfied for any reason, simply return your item within 30 days of receipt for a full refund (excluding shipping charges).
We process most refunds within 5-10 business days after we receive the returned item. Please note that it may take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. We'll send you an email when we've processed your refund so you can track its progress.
Exchanges are always free, and we'll even pay for the return shipping on exchanges (excluding swimwear and items marked "final sale"). If an exchanged item is not available, we'll issue a refund for the original purchase price of the item.
All returns and exchanges must be in new, unused condition with all original tags and packaging attached. For more information on our return policy, please visit our Help Center. Thanks for shopping with us!
Shein's Return Policy
Shein offers free returns on most items, as long as you return the item within 30 days of receiving it and as long as the item is in its original condition with the tags still attached.
There are a few exceptions to this rule, however, such as items that are marked as "final sale" or items that are damaged due to wear and tear.
If you're not sure whether or not an item qualifies for a return, you can always check the product description before making your purchase.
How to Make a Return on Shein
If you need to make a return on Shein, the process is pretty straightforward. First, log into your account and find the order that you would like to return. Then, select the item (or items) that you would like to return and indicate the reason for your return.
Once you've done that, print out a prepaid shipping label and attach it to your package. Finally, take the package to your local post office and drop it off. It's really that simple!
How to Return an Item to SHEIN Step by step
1. Find your order number. This can be found in the confirmation email that was sent to you when you made your purchase, or on the packing slip that came with your shipment. If you can't find either of these, please contact customer service for assistance.
2. Visit the SHEIN website and log into your account. If you don't have an account, you'll need to create one in order to process your return.
3. In the top navigation bar, hover over the "My Account" dropdown and click on "Orders."
4. Find the order that you want to return and click on the "Return Item" button.
5. Select the item (or items) that you want to return and fill out the required information. Be sure to include a detailed explanation for why you are returning the item (ex: too small, didn't like the color, etc.). You will also need to select whether you would like a refund or a store credit. Store credit will be issued as a coupon code that can be used on future purchases.
6. Once you have filled out all of the required information, click on the "Submit Return Request" button at the bottom of the page.
7. A customer service representative will review your return request and issue a return label if it is approved. You will receive an email with instructions on how to print your return label and ship back your item (or items). Please note that return shipping is free for all orders within 60 days of the delivery date; however, if you are outside of that window, then you will be responsible for paying for return shipping costs.
8. That's it! Once your returned item is received and processed by our warehouse, we will issue a refund (if applicable) or send out your store credit coupon code (if applicable). Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for refunds to be processed and reflected in your account balance.
To Sum Up
We hope this guide was helpful in explaining how easy it is to process a return with SHEIN! We want all of our customers to be 100% satisfied with their purchases, so if there's ever an issue with something you've bought from us, simply reach out and we'll make it right—no questions asked! Happy shopping!
Q. How do I return an item to SHEIN?
To return an item to SHEIN, simply log into your account, view the order you wish to return, and select the items you wish to return. Once you have selected the items, click on the “Return Item” button and follow the instructions. You will then be given a return shipping label that you can use to send the items back to SHEIN.
Q. What is SHEIN’s return policy?
SHEIN's return policy states that you can return most items within 30 days of receipt for a refund or a store credit. However, there are some exceptions, such as items that are final sale or have been damaged or worn. Additionally, shipping charges are not refundable.
Q. How long does it take for SHEIN to process a return?
Once SHEIN receives your returned items, they will process the return within 3-5 business days. You will then be notified via email once the return has been processed.